One key attribute to Fitts' longevity is an extreme focus to detail. In the millwork industry, and more specifically the wood products industry, you are dealing with natural components that are unique in their properties and characteristics. This creates the need for a sophisticated approach to process, storage, and use of a valuable resource. To then take that product and turn it into an architectural and structural product is no small feet.
Fitts Industries’ mission is to be a world leader in the wood products industry. By committing to people, technology, and a never-ending process of improvement, we will provide our customers the highest level of quality and service.
THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAIL
- - Fitts kiln dries lumber and puts an amazing emphasis on moisture content and stability. Material is then stored in a stabilized climate until it is ready to become a stair component part.
- - We grind our own knives and our patterns stay consistent over time.
- - We process a wide variety of wood species and can locate material for your needs.
- - Fitts handrail profiles are specific to out company and MATCH our fitting profiles.
- - Other than forged iron and pre-primed products - Fitts can manufacture the component parts it sells.
QUALITY SHOULD NOT BE "JUST ENOUGH"
- -We pride ourselves on manufacturing to a standard. That standard goes into the product, packaging, hardware and service.
- -As the old saying goes, "measure twice and cut once." Stair building is complicated enough without having poorly constructed stair components to fight. Oh,and if you do cut wrong - we have inventory. :)
- -We have all bought a product before that was just a bit less money and regretted the purchase later down the road. Ask yourself, "how many times will I replace my stair over the course of my lifetime?"
WE BUY FROM PEOPLE - NOT COMPANIES
- -Fitts offers warranty on their products. We do so not because it is often used - we do so because we stand behind the products we sell.
- -We are family business. Fitts is now third generation owned and operated.
- -We thank you for your business and for your continued support.